Numbers Don’t Lie – Aldila Is The #1 Shaft On PGA Tour
POWAY, Calif. – Facts are facts, numbers don’t lie. Here are the facts and the numbers, according to the Darrell Survey Company, a global independent market-research company that proves Aldila is the #1 Shaft On PGA Tour
During the 2014 PGA Tour season:
• Aldila – won driver shaft count at 31 of 45 events
• Aldila – won the total wood shaft count at 39 of 45 events
• Aldila – won hybrid shaft count at 41 of 45 events
• Aldila – #1 driver shaft brand model at 44 of 45 events (Rogue, Tour Green, Tour Blue)
• Aldila’s Rogue – Most used driver shaft brand model at 32 events (24 consecutive)
• Aldila’s Rogue – In the driver of the winner of 5 of the last 11 events (2 of 3 FedEx Cup)
• Aldila’s Rogue – 9 Tour wins since introduction last June
There’s the facts, no spin, no manipulation, no marketing angles. You decide. Who really does make the #1 Shaft On PGA Tour?
Aldila Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Rayon America Inc. Aldila Inc. is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of carbon fiber shafts. Aldila is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of carbon-based composite products and materials used in various end markets. Aldila’s competencies are the development of carbon-based composites and the implementation of manufacturing processes that support the commercialization of these composites. Aldila is a vertically integrated supplier of composites across three primary end markets: carbon-based pre-impregnated composite fibers, graphite golf shafts and archery products.
If you want to buy the #1 Shaft On PGA Tour in China, contact Golf Ezy.